- Childcare Associate
- Go to our website »
Join the caring, compassionate team at the Easterseals Early Learning Center and Make a Difference in young lives!
Easterseals Rehabilitation Center is seeking the right person to fill an immediate opening for a Full-Time Teacher's Assistant position in our Easterseals Early Learning Center. The Early Learning Center is a licensed, inclusive early childhood center providing early care and educational programming to children of all abilities - with and without disabilities - between six weeks and six years of age. The Early Learning Center is the home of Milestones Early Care and LEAD Academy inclusive preschool. The goal is to help ALL children prepare to enter kindergarten ready to learn and reach their full potential!We offer a full benefits package for full-time Teacher Assistants including:
- PayActiv – Access a portion of your Earned Income before payday!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Financial Assistance – Opportunity for financial assistance to obtain a degree in Early Childhood Education with on-site classes
- Provide a nurturing, loving and safe learning environment for young children to ensure school readiness in their early childhood education
- Assist in meeting the developmental needs of children with and without special needs
- Assist in supervision and meeting the needs of children including feeding, changing diapers, and basic cleaning and organizing of classroom environment
- Assist in implementing developmentally appropriate curriculum to support children's early childhood education
- Build positive and meaningful relationships with families to support child's growth and development
- Ensure all rules and regulations are being followed set forth by Indiana State Licensing, Paths to Quality, NAEYC and Easterseals Rehabilitation Center
- Must enjoy working with young children and have patience and dedication toward meeting the needs of each child in their early childhood education
- Must be at least 21 years old with either a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a Physical, Drug Screen, TB Test, Reference checks and background checks
- Must be a flexible, team player in all types of environments
- Ability to lift 40 pounds routinely.
- Hours required are Monday-Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm.
- No nights or weekends!
EOE / M / F / VET / DISB
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency