BHCC is an active player in finding solutions to challenges facing the Greater-Boston area Early Childhood Education and Care Community. The College currently manages multiple grant projects focused on training high-quality educators prepared to work with young children in surrounding communities. BHCC seeks a Coordinator for current and future grant projects and special initiatives in the area of Early Childhood Education.
- Actively recruit student participation in the Career Pathway grant program.
- Assist with implementation of EEC Career Pathways grant activities.
- Monitor and maintain student registration and enrollment in the college, assist students with matriculation by collaborating with Admissions, Student Central, Assessment Center, and other departments as necessary.
- Connect students to support services such as tutoring, student skills assessment, career exploration and referral services.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited institution of higher education in early childhood education, education, or a related field.
- Ability to interact with participants in the early childhood education workforce, family child care, and out of school time educators and the college.
- Ability to write clearly and compose concise, coherent reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Willingness to travel and work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse abilities and academic socioeconomic, ethnic, and cultural composition of community college students, faculty and staff.
- Experience working in the MA EEC system.
- Knowledge of the EEC teacher credentialing system.
- Community College Experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Child Development Associate Credential process.
Hourly Rate: $35.00
*This is a grant-funded non-benefited position that is scheduled to end on 08/31/2022.
Open until filled.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xWmRwaUQVbKxTZPmtxx5l
Copyright 2021 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency