Abacus Early Learning Centers are a private, family-owned business that has been providing top quality childcare for over 35 years. Our purpose is to be a trusted partner in raising great kids! Our centers are Paths to Quality Level 4 and NECPA Accredited. Our staff are professionals who serve our families with meaningful, honest, and genuine passion. We have four locations and serve ages 6 weeks through 12 years.
Abacus Early Learning Center- Fort Wayne is searching for a Jr. Kindergarten Teacher who is caring and dependable to join our Abacus Family and prepare our kids for kindergarten!
Jr. Kindergarten Teacher Job Responsibilities:
- Follow all state regulations and Abacus policies
- Care for and meet the needs of all children in your care
- Always follow Safe Sleep practices
- Prepare children for kindergarten
- Follow curriculum and provide weekly lesson plans focusing on kindergarten readiness
- Track and record daily activities
- Track and record developmental milestones
- KRI Assessments for children going to kindergarten
- Communicate directly with parents
Jr. Kindergarten Teacher Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Meet all State Requirements
Jr. Kindergarten Teacher Job Benefits:
- Bi-weekly pay
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Childcare discount
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- 401K plus company matching
- Monday - Friday, NO WEEKENDS!
Monday - Friday
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/NaJ1VzF7oqqNwc7Mpfl4XJ
Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency